Author Archives: brasilian

Vettel not Care’s New Friend

Sebastian Vettel does not matter who will be the new tandem at Red Bull Racing next year. Even so, three times Formula 1 champion is claimed to have good relationships with both candidates, ie, Kimi Raikkonen and Daniel Ricciardo.
The German rider said he would accept whatever his decision in choosing a replacement for Mark Webber who moved to Le Mans next year’s Championship.
“I do not care. I have a good relationship with both. Maybe I know Kimi is better than Daniel, but I think he did a good job for a young driver test with RB9 car, “Vettel said.
Vettel also explained that Red Bull Racing is very interested in signing a contract with Lotus Raikkonen finished later this year. He also admitted to not be afraid of having to bertandem with the 2007 world champion.
“If you want to win the world, then it is not an effect, because you have to beat anyone. No matter whether you are a strong team mate or not. At this stage, it is very difficult to judge who is the best. Clearly this is a team decision, I can only give an opinion, “he concluded.

Waiting Honda domination and Local Rider Achievement

Washington – United States be a friendly place for Honda is always a winner in the last six races there. In the ninth series of U.S. accomplishments rider is still awaited.

After last week’s action in Germany, the MotoGP riders are going to race at Laguna Seca circuit racing. Sunday (07/21/2013) This weekend competition Jorge Lorenzo, Dani Pedrosa, Valentino Rossi and Marc Marquez will come back to continue.

The following data and facts the U.S. MotoGP, as quoted from the site MotoGP.com:

– Six final MotoGP race held in the United States (including Laguna Seca, Indianapolis and Austin) is always won by the Honda rider. The last time there was non-Honda rider stood on the podium top is Jorge Lorenzo at Laguna Seca in 2010.

– It has been very long since the U.S. rider to win the MotoGP. The last time the United States there are riders the highest podium is through Ben Spies in MotoGP Netherlands in 2011.

– This weekend will be the 23 MotoGP races in the United States. Grand prix motor racing event was held first in 1964 and 1965. Laguna Seca has become host rumlah total as much as 14 times, five times in Indianapolis, twice at Daytona and one in Austin.

– Victory Marc Marquez in MotoGP Germany last week was a victory achieved by the 28 Honda rider throughout his career. With this amount is less Marquez one more victory to be able to match the record belongs to Loris Capirossi.

– Marc Marquez fourth consecutive season victory in Germany. Before doing so in the MotoGP class, he was also a champion in there while still competing in the Moto2 class (2011 and 2012), and while still in the 125 cc class (2010).

– In the last four years Jorge Lorenzo took pole position always. But in the span of just once so he champions.

– If you can reach the pole at the end of this week, it would equal the record of Lorenzo as rider Casey Stoner, who won the most consecutive pole in the circuit. Before retiring, Stoner recorded five times MotoGP pole position in Australia.

– Following an accident suffered by Dani Pedrosa and Jorge Lorenzo in Germany, now living there are two riders who consistently score points since the first series. They are Andrea Dovizioso and Aleix Espargaro.

– The only Honda rider to start from pole position is Nicky Hayden. He did it in 2005.

 

Shareholders Still Supports F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone

Majority shareholder of the Formula One Group, CVC, choose to “watch and wait” bribery-related cases being attacked President and CEO of F1, Bernie Ecclestone.

Previously, German prosecutors indict Ecclestone bribery. The charges relate to the payment of 44 million U.S. dollars to a German banker, Gerhard Gribkowsky, from Bayern Landesbank (BayernLB) related to the sale of shares of Formula 1. Ecclestone party has six weeks to respond, since the indictment was launched last week.

Last week also, CVC issued a formal statement will monitor this case. This week, the source of the CVC told the Daily Telegraph that they support the 82-year-old British entrepreneur is.

Suppose after going through the legal process he is proven guilty, Ecclestone leadership must be willing to remove the seat. The next question is, who is the best candidate to fill the position place?

Sources Daily Telegraph stated that Ecclestone replacement will likely come from outsiders. Formula 1 currently has 313 staff and 10 senior managerial positions. None of them are worthy to replace Ecclestone.

“This business is too small to have a replacement candidate from within. Successor will almost certainly come from outside,” said the source.

Red Bull Racing boss Christian Horner is one of the so-called replacement candidate Ecclestone. However, most of the names come from the world outside of F1, including Sainsbury’s CEO Justin King and former M & S boss Sir Stuart Rose.

“I do not know if companies such as Sainsbury’s boss could do my job. Maybe he could,” Ecclestone told the Guardian newspaper last April, when the King entered the name as a candidate.

However, it seems that the shareholders are not in a hurry to find a replacement candidate.

“The reality is that Bernie is running a business and he is much better understand what was going on than us,” continued the source of the CVC. “We clearly have an important role for our shareholders, but we do not run this business, day after day, in detail.”

Absent Venus at Wimbledon

New York – Wimbledon 2013 edition will not be followed by one of the most successful tennis player in the women’s singles. Still troubled by a back injury, Venus Williams decided to absent in the Grand Slam series.

Quoted from the BBC, Venus is having problems with his back since appearing in the doubles French Open two weeks ago. Due to the same injury he was forced to retreat in the number decided at Roland Garros.

With Wimbledon starting on Monday (06/24/2013) next week, Venus had not yet fully recovered. Players are already five times a champion at Wimbledon and even then was forced to miss this year.

“I will not be able to participate in Wimbledon. I am really disappointed because I always liked the tournament. I need time to recover my back,” Venus wrote on her Facebook page.

Venus never previously absent at Wimbledon since he made ​​his debut in the year 1997. In that period he succeeded five times a champion in a single number the years 2000, 2001, 2005, 2007 and 2008.

“I want to return to the field as soon as possible, my target is to return Mylan World Team Tennis on July 8 in Washington DC. Thank you so much for my fans, for the love and support and I will see you again in the near future on the pitch,” continued the old tennis player 33-year-old.

Torpedo Stop Slide

Sydney – Torpedo fast it will no longer slide in the water. Ian Thorpe, superstar world of bathing branch, deciding to end a glittering career with the record. Thorpe announced retirement statement at a press conference in Sydney, Tuesday (21/11/2006). “I decided not to follow the world championships next year,” he said. “I also made another very difficult decision, that I was not going to continue swimming career at the professional level,” said 24-year-old Australian man was quoted as saying by AFP. Thorpe, who was nicknamed “Thorpedo” or “Torpey”, able to steal nine career medals at the Olympics and world championships in 13 pieces, which makes it ordained as one of the greatest swimmers in history, especially for the medium range. But in the last two years he was often bullied injury. His motivation was often questionable – perhaps because he seemed not need to prove anything anymore from pedaling prowess in the water body. Swimmer freestyle specialist was never performed again at major championships since the 2004 Olympics in Athens, Greece. His comeback after missing a year was hampered because of continued fitness injury factor. Last March he lost the Commonwealth Games in Melbourne. Thorpe also certainly not going to compete in the 2008 Beijing Olympics, which actually can add Olympic gold collection into six pieces

Cesar Sale, Not Loaned

QPR manager Harry Redknapp has confirmed goalkeeper Julio Cesar will not be released on loan but removed permanently.
Along with QPR’s relegation at the end of last season, the Brazilian goalkeeper names directly linked to a number of famous clubs, ranging from the possibility of returning to play in Italy with Napoli, interest from Villarreal to stay in London but uniformed Arsenal.
“I do not know about the future of Julio, he might be gone but he can also survive, but one thing is for sure if he wants to go then it should be permanent and not loaned for one season,” Redknapp said as reported by talkSPORT.
“We have not talked specifically with any club,” said Redknapp.
Ex-Inter Milan goalkeeper was believed would choose to leave Loftus Road in order to keep playing at the highest level so that its position as Brazil’s main goalkeeper stay safe ahead of the 2014 World Cup.

Red Bull help Austria Grand Prix seal a Formula One return in an increasingly packed 2014 schedule

A July 6 date was confirmed on Tuesday by Red Bull, the energy drinks company founded by Austrian billionaire Dietrich Mateschitz, which owns the eponymous Red Bull Formula One team and also the Red Bull Ring in Spielberg in the Styrian Alps.

Mateschitz is a close friend of F1 chief executive Bernie Ecclestone.

The Red Bull statement simply said: “Dietrich Mateschitz [Red Bull owner] and Bernie Ecclestone have reached agreement to the effect that Formula 1 will come back to Styria next year.”

The Red Bull Ring, formerly known as the A1-Ring, was mooted as a possible venue to fill the gap left vacant in this calendar by the withdrawal of the New Jersey GP.

Although in the end no deal was struck, Mateschitz has made no secret of his desire to see Formula One return to the circuit. The deal will be taken as a sign of his increasing power and influence.

A beautiful venue, its remote location and lack of infrastructure has counted against it, although Red Bull motorsport advisor Helmut Marko was adamant last winter that such concerns were “nonsense”, arguing that it “managed well enough in the 1970s and 1980s”. It hosted its last race in 2003 before Red Bull revamped it.

The July 6 date has already caused plenty of speculation about what the knock-on effect might be on the rest of the calendar.

With the governing body ruling out a clash with Le Mans 24 Hours (June 14-15) from now onwards, there are plenty of races and few spare weekends. Russia and New Jersey are both due to join the calendar, which could make 22 in total if all 19 from this season survive.

Added to the return of in-season testing, and winter testing starting earlier than usual due to the advent of the 1.6-litre turbo engines, 2014 looks like being the longest and busiest season in Formula One history.

2016 Mourinho Promises to Train Inter

Jose Mourinho seemed to be doing his sensational career trail with re-refine the clubs have ever coached.
The Special One is currently back sitting in the Chelsea reserves as steering strategy game Frank Lampard et al, and it turns out that recognition by Inter Milan President Massimo Moratti, Mourinho also promised to return to coaching Inter.
“I contacted Mourinho to congratulate her on her return to Chelsea and he told me that within three years we would meet back at Inter,” Moratti said.
If what is said is true Mou means that 2016 will turn trained Mourinho’s Inter.
Mou did take it apart once admitted Chelsea, Inter is a club he loves. With Inter from 2008 to 2010, he was offered two Portugal Scudetto, the Coppa Italia and the Champions League trophy.

As crashes mount, Hamlin should consider backing off

LOUDON, N.H. — Denny Hamlin’s Sprint Cup season has been an unwanted procession of alarming impacts that have forced a decision potentially as jarring as a 200-mph collision with a concrete wall.

It’s time for the Joe Gibbs Racing driver to weigh whether it’s worth continuing to race in NASCAR’s premier series this year.

The insurmountable reality of mediocre results and increasingly cringe-worthy crashes are screaming that it isn’t.

Hamlin has reached a self-proclaimed threshold where season-ending back surgery would make more sense than finishing out the string of a campaign tainted by portentous wrecks. The growing piles of mangled sheet metal carry a message that seems unmistakable: Sorry kid, this isn’t your year.

Since returning from the wreck at Fontana, Calif., that fractured his back and sidelined him for four races, Hamlin’s miracle bid for making the Chase for the Sprint Cup has dimmed at an accelerated rate. After courageously returning with consecutive top-five finishes at Darlington Raceway and Charlotte Motor Speedway, Hamlin started on the pole position June 2 at Dover International Speedway. A blown tire sent his No. 11 Toyota rocketing into the wall and triggered a significant downturn in his fortunes.

He has crashed the past three weekends — in practice at Sonoma Raceway and in races at Kentucky Speedway and Daytona International Speedway.

As physically taxing as the year has been, there are signs it has been as mentally draining, too.

According to David Smith’s MotorsportsAnalytics.com (a site that offers NASCAR analysis via sabermetrics-style advanced statistics), Hamlin’s terminal crash frequency (measuring the rate at which he is being eliminated from races by wrecks) is a series-high 0.31 this year. In the last seven years, the highest mark posted during a season is 0.25 (Ward Burton in 2007).

It’s worth pondering whether Hamlin, who was so focused and steady last season despite stumbles by his team, is pressing too hard to earn the victories needed for the Chase. A breather might help as much in clearing his mind as fully healing his body.

With each sickening thud, it’s more agonizing watching Hamlin walk gingerly from his battered Camry to a waiting ambulance, particularly when there seems little left at stake.

Sevilla signs Paris Saint-Germain’s Gameiro

Sevilla has agreed on a 10.2 million euro fee with Paris Saint-Germain to complete the signing of Kevin Gameiro.

The 26-year-old Gameiro arrives on a five-year deal and in search of first-team minutes after the arrival of Edinson Cavani put the striker further down the pecking order at the Parc des Princes.

Sevilla announced the signing in a statement on its official website.

“Kevin Gameiro, the French striker, has become the newest member of Sevilla after passing a medical examination and signing his new contract, which will link him to Los Nervionenses for the next five seasons.

“The striker, who will have a buyout clause of 40 million euros, landed in Seville on Tuesday from Sweden, where he had been based with his former club Paris Saint-Germain.

“Gameiro will be presented this [Thursday] evening at 8:30 p.m. Spanish time at the Sanchez Pizjuan, where fans can see him for the first time with the Sevilla shirt.”

The France international has the difficult task of replacing Alvaro Negredo, who left for Manchester City in a 28 million euro deal this summer after scoring 31 goals for Sevilla last season.

Gameiro scored eight goals in 2012-13 for PSG, making 25 Ligue 1 appearances but starting just seven of those games behind Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Ezequiel Lavezzi and Jeremy Menez.